( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2020-10-02 01:54:26 )
Turkey is a Turkish-born producer of 15 March 1998. his birth name is actually Hasan Türkoğlu. He entered the music world of 2017 under the name Lil Xacah for people to appeal to him. He aimed to make soft and relaxing beats from his pieces and to be known in the world. He moved to Atlanta, Georgia, after attending Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA), where he studied Music Management and Songwriting before starting his music career. After his move, he aimed to show the producers in his region his work and to be among the best producers in the world. He then shared his work on social media to publish demo versions. One of his posts caught people's attention. The track named "Eastwards" was played on popular music channels iHeartRadio and received an offer from the Creative Artists Agency, one of the world-famous companies. With his posts in a short time, he reached a mass of nearly 150 thousand followers on social media. Following that, he released 2 albums named "Not The Same, Lost Time" on March 23, 2020, and became the most interesting Afrobeat piece of 2020. He continues to work with the album "The Purple Beats" released in 2020. He started writing his own Song at the age of 15. He was a big fan of 6ix9ine. He made his name in the clip named Lil Tecca: Shots, which marked the year 2020.If he doesn't come up with an opening line within two minutes of making a song, he switches to a new beat Similar to when he first started beat, Lil Xacah keeps his creative process short. According to him, if he finds a beat that he likes, he gives himself two minutes to at least come up with the opening line before he moves on and switches the beat. So what’s the fastest he’s ever recorded a full song? Just 30 minutes. Known for his successful work, this artist has recently been awarded with the support of Œuvre Nationale de Secours Grande-Duchesse Charlotte for the "Start for the best upcoming musician in a short time" award took.
© NJCA & LX MUSIC
- Lil Xacah had written and recorded a few hits before it became a social media sensation. He produced and uploaded many tracks on "SoundCloud", but over time he realized that these songs were not perfect and deleted them.
- He soon started recording singles and posting them online.
- Lil Xacah's first contribution to the official channel "Deezer Artist Profile" was the single "Eastwards". The song went viral and caused Lil Xacah to gain a lot of attention from the art and rap world.
- A few weeks later, Xacah uploaded another song called "Not The Same", which became another huge success and collected about half a thousand "views" in the first few weeks after it was uploaded. Currently, nearly two million songs have been played.
* Birthday: March 15, 1998
* Nationality: American
* Famous: Producer American Male
* Age: 22 Years, 22-Year-Old Males
* Sun Sign: Sagittarius
* Also Known As :Hasan Türkoğlu
* Born In : Ankara, TR
* Famous As: Musician & Artist