( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2021-04-18 21:04:34 )
Visitor link : lntechinfo.in
DevOps Tools Software Development is a set of practices that combine software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) to shorten the system development life cycle, while often providing fixes and updates in close alignment with business objectives .
• What is DevOps
• History Of DevOps
What is DevOps:
A unique definition for the term "DevOps" has not been developed. From an academic point of view, Len Bass, Ingo Weber, and Liming Zhu - three computer science researchers from CSIRO and the Software Engineering Institute - suggested defining DevOps as "practices aimed at reducing the time to change a system." The changes are being kept in normal production while ensuring a set and high quality
The concept that strengthens operations between software development and IT teams so that they can build software testing even more quickly and robustly is also founded on building a culture of collaboration between teams that has historically been DevOps Tools aims to improve and strengthen better communication and collaboration between these two IT functions.
History Of DevOps:
The first conference of DevOps was held in the city of Ghent, Belgium in 2009. The conference was founded by Belgian consultant Patrick Debois, after that it gradually spread to all countries and in 2012 Devops report came out and it was Alanna Brown conducted in the city of Puppet. After that, in 2014, the State of DevOps report was published by Nicole Forsgren, Gene Kim, Jez Humble and this report found that DevOps technology is growing very fast and being adopted by people. Also in 2014, Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory wrote a book detailing its testing DevOps technology. In 2015 Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble and Gene Kim found DORA an assessment.
Read more blog :https://lntechinfo.blogspot.com
DevOps is considered a cross-functional mode of functioning, those who practice the method use a set of different tools — called "toolchains" divided into the following or more than one of these toolchains is
1 - Coding - Code Development and Review, Source Code Management Tools, Code Merger
2 - Building - continuous integration tool, construction status
3 - Testing - Continuous testing tools that provide quick and timely feedback on business risks
4 - Packaging - artifact stores, pre-deployment applications staged
5 - Releasing - Change Management, Release Approval, Release Automation
6 - Configuring - Infrastructure Configuration and Management, Infrastructure as Code Tools
7 - Monitoring - performance monitoring of applications, end-user experience
A DevOps toolchain is more required than some categories, especially in the form of continuous integration (eg Jenkins, GitLab, BitBet Pipeline) and infrastructure code. It has been found that the source of IT performance with DevOps practices such as code management and continuous delivery Strongly related.
Our blog :https://lntechinfo.blogspot.com/2020/09/what-is-devops-history-of-devops.html
DevOps' goals span the entire distribution pipeline. They include
1. Improved deployment frequency;
2. Fast time to market;
3. Low failure rate of new releases;
4. Short lead time between reforms;
5. Faster time for recovery means (crashing in the event of a new release or otherwise disabling an existing system).
6. Simple processes become increasingly programmable and dynamic using the DevOps approach. DevOps aims to maximize predictability, efficiency, security and stability of operational processes. Very often, automation supports this purpose.
7. DevOps integration targets product delivery, continuous testing, quality testing, facility development, and maintenance releases to improve reliability and security and provide faster development and deployment cycles. There were many ideas involved in DevOps. Enterprise System Management and Software Development Movements.
8. Continuous delivery
9. Using version control for all production artifacts
10. Practices that correlate with lead time for change are
11. Using version control for all production artifacts
12. Automated testing
13. Practices that correlate with mean time to recovery for change are
14. Using version control for all production artifacts
15. Monitoring System and Application Health
16. Companies practicing DevOps include significant benefits, including: significantly less time to market, improved customer satisfaction, better product quality, more reliable releases, improved productivity and efficiency, and faster product creation Increased capacity of. .
17. The 2014 State of Devps report found that "IT performance is strongly related to the use of well-known DevOps practices such as version control and continuous delivery.”
Contact us :https://lntechinfo.in/contacts/
#HISTORY OF DEVOPS
#WHAT IS DEVOPS
#WHAT IS DEVOPS HISTORY OF DEVOPS?